SOCIAL ICONS

PAGES

PINHOLE CAMERA

3.19.2014

Goodmorningggg! Today it's all about making my workbook, it's a book with all the pictures of the assignment from the last weeks in it. While searching through the pictures I came across my pinhole camera pictures. It's a camera that is just a box where you can take pictures with. You need to spray paint the inside of the box black and with a needle you make a small hole in it. Then you need to go to a doka (I went with my class), that a darkroom where you can develop your photos. In the doka you put photo paper in the camera. Now you can go outside, but remember to put your vinger on the small hole. You only need to take youre vinger of the hole for a few seconds. Inside the doka you can develop the picture and voila, you made your own camera and pictures! I recommend it everyone to try it out, it's very funny. I know the pictures aren't that great and they aren't very sharp. But I like them, cause I learned something new that day! Hope you are gonna try it sometime & have a nice day today.

With Love,
Sabre 

No comments

Post a Comment

< > Home
FROM SABRE WITH LOVE © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK