SOCIAL ICONS

PAGES

PINK HAIR

8.16.2015

It's wayyyyyy to long since I posted something on my blog! So today I will bring you up to speed with my life :).

The last few months I worked on my thesis, so I can graduate from my graphic design study. But unfortunately my thesis did not have all the requirements of my study. So the next few months I have to follow another internship and write a new thesis about that. This was not what I had planned, but I guess I have to learn a little bit more before I graduate. 

Therefore, this summer was all about relaxing & doing fun things before I get back to my new internship in September. That's why I decided to dye my hair pink :). It's about two weeks ago that I did that and I'm quite happy with it. 
Next up I'm going on my summer vacation to Spain in a few days. so expect some sunny pictures on my insta. Have a nice day & see you soon. 

With Love,
Sabre

No comments

Post a Comment

FROM SABRE WITH LOVE © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK