SOCIAL ICONS

PAGES

MAXI DRESS

5.23.2014


Good afternoon, the last few days it was so sunny. So time to wear my summer clothes. One of these outfits was this maxi dress, I combined it with a jeans jacket, sandals and sunglasses. It was perfect for the schoolday I had that day. This week was a very busy week for me, I had to take a lot of pictures for different assignments. Learning more about photography is so much fun, but sometimes it's really a lot of work. Finding models, locations and then the weather has to be exactly right, so sometimes it's a real challenge to get the perfect picture. But I think that's the beauty of it all, when you work hard you can make something beautiful. Have a nice weekend! 

With Love,
Sabre

No comments

Post a Comment

< > Home
FROM SABRE WITH LOVE © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK