SOCIAL ICONS

PAGES

LUNCH IN SURI

4.23.2014

Probably you are already eating dinner at this moment, but because of the time difference it's lunch time in Suriname. I had a quite and relaxing morning, because my sister and her friend are all working today. So I made myself this simpel but delicious lunch. It's called 'wentelteefjes' in dutch and I drank some mango juice with it. You make wentelteefjes with bread, eggs and milk. You need 1 egg for 2 slices of bread. First you need to whisk the egg into a bowl, then put some milk into another bowl. Then put a slice of bread into the egg mixture and the last step is to put that slice of bread into the milk. Now bake this slice of bread in a pan until it's gold brown. You can put everything on the wentelteefjes, personally I like some fruit on my wentelteefjes. But today I only had some sugar for a sweeter taste. Have a nice day! 

With Love,
Sabre

No comments

Post a Comment

< > Home
FROM SABRE WITH LOVE © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK